The present security scenario indicates that we should:
- Be prepared to be surprised.
- Bombs and IEDs are a clear possibility.
- A terrorist attack can be ferocious and well-coordinated.
- Planning for the Security of the facility is inescapable and a top priority.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans are for real, not merely on paper.
- Kidnapping and extortion threats are also for real.
- Each management operations need to have a security plan dovetailed into it.
Keeping in view the present scenario we at OSSIM offer our clients:
• Design expertise featuring a personalized client-oriented needs assessment
• Innovative teaching methods, including case studies, group exercises, group discussions, instructor presentations
• Lasting partnerships that focus on long-term learning objectives
• Facilitators with rich and varied experience in Security Industry.
• Location flexibility - The training can be held at any location as desired by the client.
OSSIM conducts succinct one-day programmes and in-depth multi-day programmes which are design customized programmes that meet the needs of the clients. We regularly conduct customized workshops in various segments on the following topics.
• Identifying threats and preparation of security plans
• Physical Security and Access Control
• Material accounting and inventory controls
• Patrolling and Search
• Parking Management and Traffic Control
• Essential labor, industrial, and criminal statutes
• Risk Assessment and Business Continuity
• Disaster Recovery Plans
• Emergency situations and responses thereupon
• First Aid and Fire Prevention
• Liaison with clients (internal and external)
• Facilities and Govt Agencies
• Addressing a threat of Bomb/ IED plants
• Executive Protection, addressing kidnapping, extortion and hijacking attempts
• Relevant Industrial, Labour and Criminal Laws
• Supply chain security
• BPOS, Corporate Security & Sabotage Security of Banks, Malls, Multiplexes & Hospitals